October 6, 2014

Long time...

Hello everyone!

I have been away from the blog for quite some time now... I took a break after having my second kid, and just never really got back into the swing of blogging. Then I decided to change careers and open a food truck!

Several months were spent researching ideas, business plans, marketing, finances, designs, colors and of course - eating at food trucks! I have recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to help with start up costs.

Using Kickstarter will allow me to open a business without any potential financial strain on my family - I can start the business debt free, and if the truck isn't successful I can close shop without worrying about the commitment of a large loan.

Please help me spread the word and share my Kickstarter campaign!

 From My Tiny Kitchen (LLC) Kickstarter


   

No comments: