August 13, 2011

30 Days of Me: OCD



Days 12: Something I'm OCD about...

Hmmmm, this would actually be a good question for my friends and loved ones! But....

I organize my closet by style of clothes - work clothes, pants, skirts, shorts, t-shirts, etc.

I also organize groceries as I put them on the belt to check out. I put canned goods first, then dry goods, then refrigerated stuff, next is produce, then clothes-fragile- magazines, etc. It really annoys me if I'm shopping with someone and they just put everything up there!



post signature

1 comment:

Angie said...

I organize groceries on the belt too - that's not so odd! Drives me nuts when my husband shops with me and doesn't do it "right" though:-) I figure it's easiest to keep the cold things together, the soft things together, etc. Never mind the fact that I may be a bit anal too...