August 16, 2011

30 Days of Me: My dream home

Day 15: Describe my dream home or show you a picture!

Hubby & I bought our first home this year actually - we love the darling little place! We having been working hard fixing it all up, but I don't have any pictures.

Even with how much we love our new home, we do plan on something bigger later in life - and we'd love to build. So here are some pictures of my 'dream' home, courtesty of my 'For When We Build' board on Pinterest!



We love large, wrap around porches. I love houses that combine several elements: brick and siding, brick and rock, etc.


This home would be full of fun architectural character, like window seats & book storage...



Plus creative ways to save space - especially for the kiddos. I have this recent obession with built-in bunk beds. (and how perfect for kids, sleep overs, holidays, and future grandchildren?!?)




We hope to have several acres - we love the outdoors and want lots of space.

I want a large garden area like this:



complete with chickens....



Another area would be set for dining and cooking outdoors, as well as entertaining...


{Just add an outdoor kitchen with brick oven and this is perfect!}

And my goodness, while we're dreaming here ---- why not THIS??


{pottery barn}


post signature

No comments: