August 5, 2011

30 Days of ME: Favorite book


Day 4: Favorite book
I love to read - but there are two books I read every year. At least once.

Anne of Green Gables

Anne of Green Gables, 100th Anniversary Edition


I don't remember the first time I read this classic, but it is dear to my heart. I love Anne - with an 'e' - her fiery, passionate personality and eloquent, if sometimes awkward, communication is wonderful. It is a perfect for girls of any age.

The Outlander

Outlander (20th Anniversary Edition): A Novel


A friend shared this book a few years ago and I could not put it down. When you read the premise.... it seems odd, I agree, but give it a chance! It is a historical love story full of adventure, intrigue, passion, honor and yes some 'adult' scenes.

Outlander is the first book in a still-producing series and I have devoured them all (to date.)

post signature

No comments: