June 27, 2011

This Week's Cravings: Picnics

My kitchen is coming along nicely - I'm still working with a skillet, cake pans for plates and a spatula.... but we're close! I can't wait to unpack all my kitchen lovelies!

While searching my archives for picnic appropriate recipes; I found that topic lacking. I love picnics, so I will have to work on this one...I did find a few treats that would pack well, so please enjoy! And link up those picnic ideas!


Chocolate Bacon Popcorn.

Oh yeah. I'm going there. You just can't believe the addictive tastiness of this treat.


Pepper Popper Calzone.

This is something I would make ahead and pack- so easy and tasty.


Pizza Stuffed Pretzels

Still my most popular post - and I have to say with good reason. They're fun, they're portable, they're tasty.... they're just plain fabulous all around.



post signature




Here's a run down of our little shindig and the rules:


This is your chance to share your favorite recipe each week based on our themes. Post that favorite breakfast from last week, or post your favorite cheesecake you made last month, just please stick to the theme. We want to read and discover your favorite recipe post, or if you don't have a recipe that matches this week's theme, then our hope is we inspire you to make something and link-up in the future. Please link directly to your post, NOT to your home page. And pretty pretty please link back to one of our hosts using the button or a direct link. It's fun to visit too! Click around on the other participant's - visit as many as you can, LEAVE COMMENTS too! Everyone loves to know their blog is being enjoyed by others. And remember, this is a blog party, so please ENJOY THE PARTY AND MEET BLOGGERS! Everyone is invited, if you don't have a blog, then feel free to post your recipes in the comments for others to see.

This Week's Schedule:

June 27 - Picnic recipes

July 4 - Red, White & Blue!

July 11 - Blueberries

July 18 - we all scream for ICE CREAM!

July 25 - Strawberries

Be sure to visit our other hosts: Delightful Country Cookin' and Mom's Crazy Cooking!

Post and share our button please:




No comments: