April 5, 2011

Pea Salad


This is a super easy, super easy, super cheap, just all around super recipe! My family usually makes this for Easter; or as a quick side for BBQ's. (Plus it's one of the only ways my sister or husband eat peas!)


Pea Salad



  • 2 cans peas

  • 1 - 8 oz. block cheddar cheese

  • 1/2 cup mayo

  • salt and pepper


  1. Drain the peas and pour into a medium bowl.

  2. Stir in mayo. Be careful not to squish all your peas!

  3. Cut cheese into small cubes. Add to your mayo'd peas.

  4. Salt and pepper to taste.

Easy-peasy!



{pun intended}


{that's right. I'm that cheesy}



{snortgiggle}





post signature

3 comments:

Our Treasured Home said...

It is one of your sister's favorite foods! You can also add hard boiled eggs.

Meaghan Luby said...

this looks SO good! wow. and i enjoy the puns, ha. thanks for sharing, looks great!
-meg
@ http://clutzycooking.blogspot.com

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

I never did get to try this, but I really want too! COLD Peas.... I am soooo scared?!?!