March 9, 2011

Gold Star Wednesday

I hope my blogging buddies are having a great week!

Don't know about yours - but mine is speeding by!


What made you proud this week?


I'm lovin' the Pasta Aioli recipe I posted Monday. Hubs and I tried aioli on vacation a few years ago, and this was the first time we tried making some. It was about time! So, not only is it quite tasty and very easy to make (and is just fun to say... a-o-li. Aioli.) but I was trying a new recipe and new technique!

What made you proud this week?


Here are the party details and rules:

When: Every Wednesday

Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/

Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party of your blog!

What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post you're proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before, and meet me here every Wednesday to share and give yourself a gold star!

Rules: Please mention this party on your log and link your post to this party. When linking, use the web address for your specific post, not your blog homepage. If you like, grab my button ~ and spread the comment love! And please, share Gold Star Wednesday with your blogging buddies.

Post my button





post signature





1 comment:

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, that pasta looks amazing!!! I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack ... :)