February 23, 2011

Gold Star Wednesday

Hello and welcome to Gold Star Wednesday!


What made you proud this week? Please share your favorite recipe, post, tutorial or picture from the week before.

I'm proud of the Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Really stepped out of my comfort zone with that one. Not the cookie part - me and cookies are like peas and carrots. We're soul mates like pb & j, mac and cheese. It was the cherries.

The post mentions how cherries are not an usual purchase - we think they're tasty don't get me wrong. We just don't think to buy them. So I was working with new and different flavors - keeping up that New Years Resolution!




What made you proud this week?


Here are the party details and rules:

When: Every Wednesday

Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/

Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party of your blog!

What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post you're proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before, and meet me here every Wednesday to share and give yourself a gold star!

Rules: Please mention this party on your log and link your post to this party. When linking, use the web address for your specific post, not your blog homepage. If you like, grab my button ~ and spread the comment love! And please, share Gold Star Wednesday with your blogging buddies.

Post my button!





post signature





2 comments:

the country cook said...

Whoohoo! I made it to Gold Star Wednesday! I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to visit and link up like I should. Glad to be back. :-)

Lynn said...

Ever since Gold Star Wednesday started popping up in my RSS feed, I've thought "Ohh, I have to do that!" Well, I finally have and what am I sharing? Junk food!