I've been writing about my New Year resolutions quite a bit actually, but I wanted to share one, main official list!
Looking at last years list - it's amazing how things change. I was preggers and super excited. Still am. Excited that is... but my list has a completely different direction. My priorities have shifted, my viewpoint changed.
1) Of course - my health. Leading up to my pregnancy, I'd worked hard to lose 20 pounds. I'm back to my pre-baby weight and ready to start back on my weight loss. I'd love to lose another 20 pounds before we start trying for baby #2!
In addition to weight loss, I want to be more healthy in general. Dentist appointments on time, skin scans and my first mammogram.
2) BALANCE. This is my word for 2011 - balance. I tend to bite off more than I can chew and overwhelm myself. I need to learn to balance my professional career, relationships, house work, blog work, writing, baking side business and much needed 'down' time.
3) Just read. I usually make an ambitious list, but this year I just want to read. Anything. For fun. Make time for me.
That's my short & sweet personal resolution list. :)
My blog goals:
- Continue to develop my writing skills. I have wonderful opportunities this year!
- Expand my culinary skills - try some new techniques, ingredients, etc.
- Maybe this will be the year to become a dot-com?!?
Be sure to read my other 'resolution' posts!
- "Better Breakfast, Better You: Mornings with Jimmy Dean"
- And my first article as a Contributing Columnist for Blissfully Domestic - "Set Goals, Set An Example."