Quick & easy, this baked spread is perfect for parties, appetizer, brunch - even a dessert! Confession - Hubs & I sliced the little baked delight and ate it like pie!
Baked Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3 Tb brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon & nutmeg
- Arrange the crescent rolls so they make one big square. Smoosh the edges together.
- Cube your cream cheese and pile in the middle. Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg on top.
- Fold over one side...then gather all corners and bring together. Slightly twist the tips and pinch with your fingers. This will close it up and make a pretty top.
- Bake on a lightly greased baking sheet at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until brown.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with apple or pear slices - or by itself :)
- Add a little chopped apple or a handful golden raisins!
Note: Do not use fat free cream cheese - it just doesn't bake the same way. Believe me. Yucky. It's the holidays, use full fat cream cheese.
Mouthwatering Monday, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Tuesdays at the Table, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Tackle it Tuesday, What’s Cooking Wednesday, Recipe Swap Thursday, Food on Fridays, Friday Favorites, Foodie Friday, Recipe Swap at The Grocery Cart Challenge