November 15, 2010

Sassy birthday cookies

First I shared my barn cookies:



...then there were the Cookie Place Cards:

Now, I'd like to share some sassy cookies! Made for a 30th birthday party, these high heel shoes and round "30"'s featured black, white, hot pink and some funky zebra stripes!

I had a blast with these cookies! The stripes were a definite challenge:



and each shoe was an individual creation. Here's a few samples:



I made this zebra shoe especially for the birthday girl!




I can't wait to make more shoes... I'm thinking more edible glitter, some shimmer, edible pearl candies - paired with some sugar cookie neckties, wouldn't that be an adorable wedding favor?!?

post signature

2 comments:

Meaghan Frubalee said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE! what a fun bday treat! i love the playful cookie idea, haha

thanks so much for posting :) love your blog!

-meg @ http://clutzycooking.blogspot.com/

Val said...

Those cookies are beyond adorable.