Welcome to Week #1 of
This Week's Cravings!
This is a new blog hop party - I'm very excited to be a part of this party! I am working with blogger buddies Delightful Country Cookin' and Mom's Crazy Cooking. Every week we will have a new theme - so plan ahead and let's party.
Here's a run down of our little shindig and the rules:
This is your chance to share your favorite recipe each week based on our themes. Post that favorite breakfast from last week, or post your favorite cheesecake you made last month, just please stick to the theme. We all want to read and discover your favorite recipe post, or if you don’t have a recipe that matches this week’s theme, then our hope is we inspire you to make something and link-up in the future.
Please link directly to your post, NOT to your home page. And pretty pretty please link back to one of our hosts using the button or a direct link. We hope to see you week after week sharing new recipes. It’s FUN to visit too! Click around at the other participant’s and visit as many as you can, LEAVE COMMENTS too! Everyone loves to know that their blog is being enjoyed by others. And remember, this is a BLOG PARTY so please ENJOY THE PARTY AND MEET BLOGGERS!
Everyone is invited, if you don’t have a blog, then fell free to post your recipe in the comments for others to see.
This Week's Craving Schedule & Past Recipe Links:
- November 1 - Anything with Pumpkin
- November 8 – Thanksgiving Cookies & Treats
- November 15 - Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes
- November 22 - Receipes for "What to do with Thanksgiving Left-Overs"
- November 29 - Potatoes
That's all folks!
Pulled this one from my archives - Pumpkin Pie Dip. Quick, easy & yummy!
- 1 can pumpkin
- Marshmallow fluff
- 1 - 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp each cinnamon, nutmeg and ground ginger
OR 1 Tb. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until soft. Slowly beat in canned pumpkin until mixture is perfectly creamy. Then the marshmallow fluff - this may take a little while to distribute.
- Add powdered sugar slowly. Lastly mix in all spices.
- I microwaved the dip in a bowl, then spooned into the serving bowl. If you have a very small, dip crockpot I think it would work perfectly. Or.... I think pouring the dip into an oven safe bowl, then covering it with mini-marshmallows and baking until ooey, gooey, bubbly perfection sounds pretty darn good too.
- Serve with graham crackers, sugar cookies, marshmallows, ginger snap cookies! The possibilities are almost endless :) I used graham crackers, marshmallows and white chocolate melting wafers.
Link up below and join the fun!