Thanksgiving is quickly approaching!
I have a few tips this week - cars, your holiday journal and menu planning.
1) Vroom Vroom goes the car.... or so you hope. Travelling for the holidays? Then get your mode of transportation checked. Here's a list:
- Oil - good to go?
- Tires - blow outs & flats are always inconvenient; but especially when you are dressed in holiday attire & your car has 2 casserole, a pie and antsy kids in the back seat. Better safe, than sorry.
- Give it a good clean! You will spend a chunck of the time hanging out in the vehicle, so make it pretty. Vacuum, clean the vents, spray some air freshener.
- Activities - Plan ahead for bored company! Try giving your normal car games a holiday twist; and remember, when coming home you can start the Christmas games!
3) Included in Your Way's planning materials is a menu planner and baking planner. Print these to have on hand as you sort through all the wonderful recipes linked to these past weeks of This Week's Cravings! We have a tasty assortment of pumpkin recipe and cookies & treats.
Don't forget... the more planning and preparation -> the calmer you will be -> the calmer you are, the happier you are -> the happier you are, the happier your family & loved ones will be! Let's have a stress free holiday season!