November 30, 2010

Gold Star Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

It's time for another Gold Star Wednesday... I'll be honest. I didn't really post last week with the holiday and everything. :( Ok, ok, so I posted once. And it wasn't a new recipe. tsk tsk tsk...

But I still want to hear - what makes you proud? So linky up people!


Here are the party details and rules:

When: Every Wednesday

Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/

Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party on your blog!

What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post you're proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before, and meet me here every Wednesday to share and give yourself a gold star!

Rules: Please mention this party on your blog and link you post to this party. When linking, use the web address for your specific post, not your blog homepage. If you like, grab my button ~ and spread the comment love!







post signature



6 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Kristen.
Thank you so much for inviting me. I look forward to joining in.

xo*tricia

Our Treasured Home said...

Love that you added the picture with our post!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Kristen,
It really is a busy time of the year. Thank you for hosting the party and you have a good week.

21st Century Housewife© said...

Hi Kristen

I've linked to a post which links to my first article for a new site called Miss Simplee who have asked me to join their team of writers. My article has some great hints on how to survive (and maybe even enjoy) holiday shopping. Thanks so much for hosting!

e-Mom said...

I missed you last week! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to host this linky party today.

e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

giggedygeekmum said...

This is my first time posting but I've been reading for awhile now.

Thanks for hosting this!