November 24, 2010

Gold Star Wednesday

It's the day before Thanksgiving - what are you proud of? I think today, a more appropriate question is what are you THANKFUL for?

I am proud - and thankful - of my son, Baby Q. I know I still haven't shared my birthing story or my baby adventures - I'm working on them :) Today though, I will share a photo of Baby Q.


He is the happiest baby; even when crying and fussing if you say his name and smile - he stops to smile in return. So full of love and personality...

I love... how you sleep with your arms behind your head-like your lounging at the beach.

...when Daddy makes you laugh.

... the way you give 'kisses.'

...how sometimes, if I'm singing, you coo along.

You have made me and Daddy happier than we ever dreamed possible.


We can't wait for these first holidays as a family!



What makes you proud?



Here are the party details and rules:

When: Every Wednesday

Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/

Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party on your blog!

What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post you're proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before, and meet me here every Wednesday to share and give yourself a gold star!

Rules: Please mention this party on your blog and link you post to this party. When linking, use the web address for your specific post, not your blog homepage. If you like, grab my button ~ and spread the comment love!








post signature




4 comments:

21st Century Housewife© said...

Your son is adorable! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours - I hope your first Holiday Season together is wonderful!!

21st Century Housewife© said...

Your son is adorable! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours - I hope your first Holiday Season together is wonderful!!

Our Treasured Home said...

What a wonderful gift God has given us! Love you Baby Q,From Grammie!

amberstarr82 said...

Your son is so adorable! I can't wait for the day that we have children of our own. :)

I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving full of yummy food, amazing family and lots of laughs.