November 16, 2010

Gold Star Wednesday

Guess what? Today is Tuesday! And I'm ready for Gold Star Wednesday - so you could say I'm proud of myself for remembering this week :)

I'm really proud of my cookies - but especially proud of my Crockpot Cranberry Pomegranate Relish. It's really more of a chutney if you want to be technical. No matter what you call it, it's tasty and finding it's way to several holiday functions on my calendar!



What are you proud of this week?



Here are the party details and rules:

When: Every Wednesday

Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/

Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party on your blog!

What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post you're proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before, and meet me here every Wednesday to share and give yourself a gold star!

Rules: Please mention this party on your blog and link you post to this party. When linking, use the web address for your specific post, not your blog homepage. If you like, grab my button ~ and spread the comment love!







post signature



4 comments:

e-Mom said...

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas... your pomegranates and cranberries really sound GREAT!

I added my link, but not sure if a photo thumbnail is supposed to appear. Let me know if I should re-submit.

Thanks for hosting!

Blessings, e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

Julie said...

This looks so delicious. A different twist on Thanksgiving cranberries. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

21st Century Housewife© said...

You should be proud of those cookies - they are amazing! The '30' ones are so cute, but I just love the shoes!! And I like your cranberry pomegranate relish as well.

I've linked up my shepherd's pie post - and there is a giveaway at the end too if you'd like to enter :)

Thanks for hosting.

21st Century Housewife© said...

You should be proud of those cookies - they are amazing! The '30' ones are so cute, but I just love the shoes!! And I like your cranberry pomegranate relish as well.

I've linked up my shepherd's pie post - and there is a giveaway at the end too if you'd like to enter :)

Thanks for hosting.