November 11, 2010

Gold Star Wednesday





So, I have a confession and feel free to laugh at me. I know I'm having a chuckle.


My morning has been hectic, I'm frazzled & sleepy - sitting at my desk, sorting emails, sipping coffee and thinking today is Thursday. No, wait it's Wednesday. No.... Thursday. Don't I have something on today aka Wednesday? Hmmmmm - OH yeah! GOLD STAR WEDNESDAY!!!


Crab-a-doodle - it's Thursday.




{Head hung in embarassment.}




My sincerest apologies for my brain burps - here is Gold Star Wednesday. On Thursday.





What are you proud of this week?



I am proud of my cookie place cards. It was a late night experiment ~ Hubby & I had fun icing the cookies. Someday when holiday meals are celebrated in our home, hopefully we can do it again. And have the kiddos help :)





Here are the party details and rules:


When: Every Wednesday


Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/


Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party on your blog!


What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post you're proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before, and meet me here every Wednesday to share and give yourself a gold star!


Rules: Please mention this party on your blog and link you post to this party. When linking, use the web address for your specific post, not your blog homepage. If you like, grab my button ~ and spread the comment love!







post signature



3 comments:

April@The 21st Century Housewife said...

Oh Kristen, I'm so glad there is someone else out there like me! I do stuff like that all the time. My post is for a traditional Victorian Christmas pudding, and also talks about A Dickens of a Christmas, which I am participating in with some other bloggers. Thanks for hosting!

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday said...

Much better thinking it's Wednesday than Friday. Nothing worse than feeling like the weekend is closer than it really is.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is adorable! Great job! ...and I love your blog layout. Too cute!

I liked you on Facebook too! Maybe you can come say hello and return the favor? :)
http://marnisorganizedmess.blogspot.com/