November 3, 2010

Gold Star Wednesday


What are you proud of this week?


It's Gold Star Wednesday time!

Sorry this was posted this morning - I've been a little under the weather & crawled into bed last night as soon as possible!


First, here are the party details and rules:

When: Every Wednesday

Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/

Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party on your blog!

What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post you're proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before, and meet me here every Wednesday to share and give yourself a gold star!

Rules: Please mention this party on your blog and link you post to this party. When linking, use the web address for your specific post, not your blog homepage. If you like, grab my button ~ and spread the comment love!


I'm proud....

I'm pretty proud of this past week. I shared some cookies, recipes, the Cookie Cutter Challenge (PLEASE VOTE!) - but I'm really proud of the new blog hop party This Week's Cravings!



Please read my 'This Week's Cravings' page and join me next week, sharing Thanksgiving treat ideas!



Now ~ What are you proud of this week?






post signature

2 comments:

April@The 21st Century Housewife said...

Thanks for hosting Gold Star Wednesday. This week I'm proud of my second vlog post, and as I gave you and Gold Star Wednesday a mention, I thought I'd link it up :) This Week's Cravings sounds cool - I'm looking forward to linking up next week!

Martha (MM) said...

Found you through April. I don't have anything to add to the collection for this week but have added your Gold Star Wednesday button to my sidebar to play along when my life calms down a bit. Have a great weekend! :-)