October 4, 2010

A parent is born...

Last week I returned to work - a completely bittersweet experience. I miss the little guy like crazy, so expect me to finally start posting about the baby shower, birthing experience and my parenting adventures.

Due to.... well lots of things... Hubby is Mr. Mom for a while, which is becoming an amazing blessing. I've called 3 times this morning for updates and coo'ing chats with Little Man. There will be lunch dates, Hubs will bring him for office visits (already the little charmer), plus there isn't the added stress of daycare, running noses & leaving him in unfamiliar territory.

I have so many thoughts to share - so many experiences - that the starting point was over whelming. So I will start with the beginning and post baby shower pictures soon. Don't worry - I will try to catch up as soon as possible and will be taking notes of our adventure. There are some funny stories already...

post signature

3 comments:

Our Treasured Home said...

Will be looking forward to your "baby" posts!

the country cook said...

Can't wait, Kristen...you guys are doing a great job!

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Can't wait to read all about it!