October 26, 2010

Gold Star Wednesday

Happy Wednesday - it's Gold Star Wednesday time again!


What are you proud of this week? I am very happy with my Pie Crust post - it's so simple to make and you can't beat that home-made flaky crust!


Here are the party details and rules:

When: Every Wednesday

Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/

Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party on your blog!

What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post you're proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before, and meet me here every Wednesday to share and give yourself a gold star!

Rules: Please mention this party on your blog and link you post to this party. When linking, sue the web address for your specific post, not your blog homepage. If you like, grab my button ~ and spread the comment love!


What made you proud last week?






post signature

2 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Kristen,
I am a little late getting here today, where does the time go...everyone needs a really good pie crust for baking all those Thanksgiving pies.
Thanks for sharing and thank you for hosting.

April@The 21st Century Housewife said...

I seem to be late as well - by a whole day! Your pie crust post is wonderful! I've shared a travel post from our short break - I've been trying to take more creative photographs (not so 'touristy') and I was really pleased with the ones in this post. Thank you so much for hosting.