October 28, 2010

Cookie Cutter Challenge

Since I am practicing my crazy cookie skills (posts to come soon!) I've decided I'd like a challenge!

Please visit this wonderful website: http://www.thecookiecuttershop.com/ and browse their many unique cookie cutters....


...such as:


Magical Wand...

isn't there a magic related movie in November that would fit this perfectly?!? :)



Mermaid

Lots of details...






Lipstick

Super cute cookie for bachelorette parties or a Sweet 16 birthday!


.....then let me know your pick by commenting here or on my From My Tiny Kitchen facebook page.

I will place an order for cookie cutters soon and then document the experience! Please though stick with the $1.95 & $2.25 cookie cutters.

Can't wait to read your votes!




post signature

2 comments:

Our Treasured Home said...

Oh my!! How do you ever decide?? But I really liked the ones of birds.

Orange Daisies and Blue Dots said...

I will definitely vote on one! This is a really neat idea.