September 29, 2010

I'm having a party!!!

... a blog party that is! That's right - I'm starting up my own little McLinky party and I would love everyone to participate.



Gold Star Wednesday!



When: Every Wednesday


Where: http://www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com/


Who: Everyone! Invite your friends and please share the party on your blog!


What: That post you worked hard to get just perfect? Maybe you are trying a new style or subject? Or there's a post your really proud of, but it didn't get much traffic and you want to share? Everyone writes posts that makes them proud - and I want to read them! So, pick your favorite post of the week before and meet me here every Wednesday to share & give yourself a gold star!



I hope to see everyone next Wednesday!


post signature

4 comments:

Avril said...

Cool! I'll be there! :-)

Our Treasured Home said...

I am so excited! I will be there next Wednesday!

Tina said...

I would love to join in too! Just started my first ever food blog and it's so much fun!

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Great idea, I'll be sure to join in!