I have so much to write about - there is so much going on, I just don't know where to start. Mainly, it's all material for The Prego Diaries.... which should be changed to The Baby Diaries now. Here are some of my potential topics:
- Sleep deprivation & the hilarity and embarassment it brings
- Breast feeding challenges (for example: what causes an infant to latch on, pull away and turn to look at something else?!?)
- Birth recovery - what I was not prepared for
- Explosions in the diaper
- Explosions out of the diaper
- Little boys and fire hoses
- How long is too long for skipping showers?
- It's all about the little things... whether it's smiles from my gassy boy or peeing alone with the bathroom door closed.
See? Where should I begin? :)