June 11, 2010

A few of my favorites things...


Strong kicks & bladder punches - signs of a strong baby.


My big 'ol belly & flat belly button.


Watching my belly churn around when Baby Q rolls over or the odd pulse it has when Baby Q gets the hiccups.


The fact that I can tell when my baby has the hiccups :)


Just sitting and looking around the nursery.


The mere days remaining till we meet our little one and know... boy? or girl?


Maternity leave.


Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles....


Mother's Day and Father's Day


When my feet swell, my walk waddles and my nights are long...


I simply sit back and remember these favorite things.


And think of the amazing experience this has been and how, all to soon, my baby will be out and in the world... but for right, instead, is safe and sound with me.




post signature

2 comments:

Our Treasured Home said...

This is a time to cherish. I'm glad you are taking a moment to reflect. You are a beautiful pregnant lady, inside and out.

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Beautiful!! Certainly a time to cherish. So glad your enjoying your pregnancy so very much! Now lets see that belly picture, lol!