March 17, 2010

Wear your green!




Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!



First - I want to share this link to the History Channel. The link has videos and articles explaining the history of St. Patrick's Day and it's traditions - I found it all very interesting. Clicking from here to there, watching videos, I learned the beginnings of the holiday, why green and traditional foods.



How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day?



Well... I'm wearing green and a 4-leaf clover necklace. Listening to Flogging Molly. Someone brought Chocolate Guinness cupcakes to work and they are De-lish with a capital "D." Then for dinner... I'm very excited! We are having:




This is our first year to actually 'celebrate' the day - what are you traditions?





post signature

1 comment:

Our Treasured Home said...

I have to say that we really don't have any. But I have been wanting to make bread pudding.