February 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I really should have posted these earlier... but I am finally sharing photos of a Christmas present I received from DH this past year.

A light box!!

It has been so helpful - packs up neatly, has background options, it's perfect. We have no natural light in our apartment (1 window for the living room and kitchen area) which proves to be a challenge as I work to improve my photog skills.


The light box is actually a large carrying case that unfolds into this:


(The sides Velcro together; the gaps are not a malfunction of the box... just my impatience.)

Also, there are pockets on the bag for a camera stand and two spotlights:






See how the base of the light folds in






and out








for easy storage and placement?!?




I have a cake order for a baby shower later this month & I can't wait to practice photography and lighting more!




This is linked to Wordless Wednesday!

post signature

3 comments:

Our Treasured Home said...

Did you use it for your cupcake pictures? They look great, very creative.

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

How cool, I always wondered what they looked like.

Cherylann said...

I have nominated you for an award
check it out on my blog :) http://cmramble.blogspot.com