February 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Monday we had another ultrasound - Baby Q is doing well! And VERY active!! Constantly moving around, kicking, grabbing feet; it was amazing to see our little one in action. I can't help but wonder how it will be once I start feeling Baby Q all the time.

Here are a couple pictures from the ultrasound:


We aren't finding out the sex - some have looked at this picture & said they can tell what Baby Q is... which perplexes me. The boy/girl area isn't in the picture! LOL!


Feet!!!



The tech was wonderful - she really tried to get clear photos {despite the wiggling!} and even some video!!









This is linked to Newlyweds Wordless Wednesday!

post signature

2 comments:

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Aww Baby Q is so cute, I can tell already. Love the pictures and the legs kicking. Thanks for sharing with us.

Morgan said...

Well, I see an umbilical cord showing, so I'm guessing that's why they think they know what Baby is? No gender showing, though : )

How many weeks along are you?