December 16, 2009

Update...

Goodness, what a week! There have been some major milestones in our household...



DH walked in the graduation...

My job requires I work the floor during graduation ceremonies; that's why I'm in regalia too!

We had our FIRST ULTRASOUND!!



And we have begun the slow process of transforming our guest bedroom/storage area into a nursery... but there are no pictures for that little treasure just yet :)



Looks like I have a lot of blogging to catch up on- so many wonderful posts, photos and recipes to read! I can't wait to get started. I will be posting several blogs between now and the Christmas holiday. Also... I am considering starting a pregnancy series with stories from blog buddies and my own first-time experience -- thoughts?



post signature

1 comment:

the country cook said...

Yay! I wondered where you had been. I look forward to being able to congratulate your hubby in person. :-) I would LOVE it if you did a pregnancy series - it's definitely a topic I'm interested in!