November 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



I will confess -- this past week, by time I get home I just want to sleep! And, while starving, haven't actually wanted to prepare (smell) food. Meals at my house have been random, pantry concoctions.... or take out. I know, I know.... So this weekend I sat down and really planned some meals - simple, quick meals I think I will eat!



Dinners:


  • Buffalo Wings & Twice Baked Potatoes (McCormick has these wonderful spice packs - I chose Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings, it was great!)
  • Meatloaf & Dirty Mashed Potatoes
  • Crockpot Chicken & Gnocchi


  • Boxed Pasta Dinner
  • Baked Creamy Ravioli & Salad
  • Pomegranate Beef

Sweets & Treats


  • Cranberry Pomegranate Cider
  • I'm in the mood for some holiday cookies.......


Can you tell I bought a bag of potatoes on sale?!?! :) There are several new recipes this week; I'm hoping they will keep me motivated!



This is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday - click over for some great pre-holiday menu plans!

post signature

1 comment:

the country cook said...

Yum! Are you making your own gnocchi? I love to make that stuff. And I'm going to have to try the buffalo wing spice packs sometime and do it with chicken strips or something. I'm impressed that you can get through all this food! We can only eat up 2-3 recipes a week.