I will confess -- this past week, by time I get home I just want to sleep! And, while starving, haven't actually wanted to prepare (smell) food. Meals at my house have been random, pantry concoctions.... or take out. I know, I know.... So this weekend I sat down and really planned some meals - simple, quick meals I think I will eat!
- Buffalo Wings & Twice Baked Potatoes (McCormick has these wonderful spice packs - I chose Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings, it was great!)
- Meatloaf & Dirty Mashed Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken & Gnocchi
- Boxed Pasta Dinner
- Baked Creamy Ravioli & Salad
- Pomegranate Beef
Sweets & Treats
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cider
- I'm in the mood for some holiday cookies.......
Can you tell I bought a bag of potatoes on sale?!?! :) There are several new recipes this week; I'm hoping they will keep me motivated!
This is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday - click over for some great pre-holiday menu plans!