Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1 can pumpkin
- Marshmallow fluff
- 1 - 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp each cinnamon, nutmeg and ground ginger
- OR 1 Tb. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until soft. Slowly beat in canned pumpkin until mixture is perfectly creamy. Then the marshmallow fluff - this may take a little while to distribute.
- Add powdered sugar slowly. Lastly mix in all spices.
- I microwaved the dip in a bowl, then spooned into the serving bowl. If you have a very small, dip crockpot I think it would work perfectly. Or.... I think pouring the dip into an oven safe bowl, then covering it with mini-marshmallows and baking until ooey, gooey, bubbly perfection sounds pretty darn good too.
- Serve with graham crackers, sugar cookies, marshmallows, ginger snap cookies! The possibilities are almost endless :) I used graham crackers, marshmallows and white chocolate melting wafers.
As you can tell, my cream cheese wasn't quite soft enough and I didn't whip it quite enough... sigh. It was still yummy though.