October 30, 2009

BOO!

I am a little sad... :( I have been under the weather this week and because of my icky sickiness I wasn't able to make any of the Halloween goodies planned. However, I do have some costumes to share!!


These are dog costumes I made for my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law; They gave me the ideas and I began doing some research and designing the little superhero outfits! I have to admit the costumes were fun to work with.

{Now, I didn't have any puppy models - so coffee mugs and balls of yarn had to fill in!}

Batgirl




This was made for a very pregnant Yorkie!




Robin - faithful sidekick!








Also made for a Yorkie.


And Kapow! Bam! It's Batman!!








Made for a beautiful, Mini-Australian Shepherd!





There has also been some crafty work on my costume... but no pictures yet :)




Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween weekend!


post signature

No comments: