June 29, 2009

News

I apologize for the absence of Movie Monday's... I have several ideas running around in my head and recipes to work on. I want to hear from everyone though - what are some of your favorite movies? Is there a movie you would like me to feature?

Voting is now open for the Iron Cupcake June Challenge: Berries. This is my first month to enter and I'm very excited. I can't wait to see what July's challenge ingredient is and get started experimenting!

http://www.ironcupcakemilwaukee.com/2009/06/011summer-berries-voting-now-open.html

~

~

Also --- This is my 101st post! I can't believe I have passed 100 posts, yeah! I had planned to have a giveaway for my 100th post - but I think it will be close to 125.... maybe even 150..... just keep watching :)

post signature

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Cupcake challenge? Thanks for the info as I have to check it out. I just posted today about the cookie carnival that I participated in for the first time but the cupcake challenge may be one I would like to do after the hectic summer. Thanks for posting and I hope you win.
Joyce

Kristen's Mom said...

These look wonderful and I want them for my birthday. Love your Mom

newlyweds said...

I voted!! Good luck!