May 12, 2009

Menu Plan

I know my Menu Plan is really late... but better late than never right?

Last week was a little (ok a lot) crazy with finals week, work, etc so some meals that were on last weeks list did not make it and have been moved to this week.

This week though... I will have a few dinners on my own which is a challenge. I seem to have forgotten how to cook for one. And I will be out of town Friday night, Saturday and Sunday... So this will be an interesting week!

Breakfast:

  • Yogurt
  • Fiber Bars
  • Fruit

Lunch:

  • Leftovers
  • Frozen Burritos

Dinner:

  • Chicken Scallopine
  • Chicken Gumbo
  • Something with canned tuna....

Not very exciting huh?

I'm working on next week's menu ... I'm hoping it's a little calmer!

post signature

1 comment:

Pam said...

I saw a wonderful recipe for a tuna salad somewhere. It looked great. I meant to save it, but of course, now it's gone.
Hope finals week is going well.