May 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I've been working on the menu plan for next week and we're trying a few new things...

Breakfast:

  • Yogurt
  • Fiber one bars
  • Fruit
  • Scrambled eggs with crumbles (I had a coupon for Morning Star Veggie Crumbles - they are quite tasty!)

Lunch:

  • Leftovers
  • Salad

Dinner:

  • Seafood Couscous Salad
  • Grilled chicken and veggies
  • GBS - Chicago Style Hot Dogs
  • Chicken Scallopine with whole wheat pasta
  • Gumbo
  • Breakfast food: Pancakes & slice bananas

I also have a new cupcake I plan to make and take to work on Cinco de Mayo - I am so excited to try it!

post signature

2 comments:

Songbirdtiff said...

For some reason bananas and pancakes sound fantastic! :)

Thanks for sharing your plan!

Snow White said...

have a great week! I'm excited to see what kind of cupcake you're concocting for Cinco de Mayo!