April 30, 2009

Newlyweds Interview

Miss Sweet Pea at Newlyweds has interviewed me on being... well.. a newlywed! Sweet Pea & I have been blogging buddies for a few months now & I was incredibly excited when she asked me to be in her "Meet the Newlyweds" series.

I love Sweet Pea's blog - great recipes (can I just recommend the Creamy Spinach and Creamy Enchiladas? Good golly they are yummy!), wonderful pictures, I'm completely jealous of her garden and she has the most adorable twin boys! Seriously - check out the picture of their Halloween costumes. There aren't enough words to describe the cuteness.

Also -- I am getting schooled on shopping! She has wonderfully educational posts on shopping deals, coupons, rebates, etc. I'm still processing all the ins and outs of this system and often look to her WAGS posts for guidance :)

So be sure to go see Sweet Pea @ Newlyweds - you won't regret it!

post signature

2 comments:

newlyweds said...

Aww thank you for the sweet words. Your interview is up, now for the fun. Comments. Thanks for the interview it was lots of fun.

Snow White said...

How fun! I enjoyed your interview.