April 23, 2009

My First Blog Award!

I was given a blogging award!

Such a sweet surprise ~ thank you Mary at Boogie Board Cottage, the award just made my day! Be sure to check out her blog about crafts, cooking and coastal living.



This Blog Award is given to new blogs and blogging friends.


The rules to follow are:


1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



Here are the blogs I'm passing the award to:



  1. 4 Reluctant Entertainers

  2. A Charmed Life

  3. Balancing Beauty and Bedlam

  4. Blessed with Grace

  5. Forever Wherever

  6. I Blame My Mother

  7. Newlyweds

  8. Oh Sugar!

  9. Pampering Beki

  10. Phillips Phamily Phive

  11. Pretty Organized Palace

  12. Sanctuary Arts at Home

  13. Simply Sara

  14. Songbird Tiff

  15. Twilight Continues


Be sure to visit these blogs! They may not be new to blogging, but they are new to me :)



post signature

7 comments:

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

You are so sweet! Thanks!

~Kim

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Thank you Kristen. You are so sweet!

Simply Sara said...

Oh, Kristen you just made my day :)
Thank you!

Destini said...

Thanks Kristen. That was so incredibly sweet of you!!

Songbirdtiff said...

Aw, thank you so much! With your cooking and my bargains we make a pretty good pair. :)

Phillips Phamily Mama said...

Thanks a bunch for my first "award"! Too sweet! Definitely going to check out your other award winners!

Jen r. said...

Congrats to you, and thank you so much for a fabulous award! Jen