April 14, 2009

Menu Plan

Talk about a manic Monday... yesterday was absolutely crazy and I was actually only at my work computer for a solid hour of uninterrupted time... and I had to use that time to do work-work :( My apologies for not doing Movie Monday! It will be back next Monday...



Here is my Menu Plan Monday post however...




Breakfast:

  • Fruit
  • Yogurt
  • Fiber Bars

Lunch:

  • Fruit/Veggies
  • Leftovers
  • Salads

Dinners:

  • 1 dinner out
  • Girls Bible Study - Crock pot Chicken Cacciatore w/ Fettuccine*
  • Hot Dogs
  • Frozen Dinner {Bad I know... we have shopping to do Wednesday night & decided to grab a couple of dinners - I picked a Kashi Lemon Grass Coconut Chicken on sale - to just eat quickly after work so we had more time to shop}
  • Friday - work function, dinner is included
  • Spicy Seafood Pasta*

* Keep checking back, I will post these recipes!*

One bit a great news - spent half our weekly budget grocery shopping last night. And that bill even included a couple of shirts for DH and a new scented diffuser!


post signature

1 comment:

Faye said...

STOPPED BY FOR A VISIT.ENJOYED YOUR BLOG.HAVE A GREAT DAY. BLESSINGS,FAYE