April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Dh & I are stepping up the game on healthy eating, trying to loose weight for this summer, so my menus may not seem very exciting - but I'm actually excited to explore some healthy eating and experimenting with our grill!

Breakfast:

  • Yogurt
  • Fiber bars
  • Scrambled egg whites
  • Morning Star Meatless crumbles

Lunches:

  • Mostly salads, fruit and veggies

Dinner:

  • Grilled Chicken
  • Fish
  • Veggies - zucchini, squash, corn, eggplant, etc.
  • Rice, Couscous
  • Beans

I'll still be making meals for my Girls Bible Study for the next few weeks, so there will be some indulgences :)

post signature

1 comment:

michelle said...

Good luck with the healthy cooking and eating! I just went to the Doctor today (ob), and she told me to quit drinking so much caffeine, get some calcium, and exercise! UG.