Confession: We ended up eating out 2 times last week... For one we had a gift card; the other was a last minute splurge & was fabulous! We went to a new place in town - everything on the menu is below $10, quite tasty and decent portions. So you will see a couple items for this week that was on last week's menu.
- Yogurt, Fruit... need to add some protein. I might make Breakfast Burritos for the freezer again.
- Leftovers, Salads, and 1 Kashi Frozen meal (had a coupon for a free one!)
- Tilapia with Spicy Corn
- Beans and Cornbread
- Out - Chili's. Another gift card!
- Spicy Cajun Pasta*
- Girls Bible Study - I'm debating between Chicken Enchiladas* or Grilled Margarita Chicken with Fettuccine Alfredo*....
- Back-up: Grilled Chicken & Bell Peppers w/ couscous*
- Back-up #2: I've been dying to experiment in making a healthier version of Pioneer Woman's Chicken Scallopine.
This week I am on a mission to organize recipes and magazines. I have stacks of magazines in the bedroom, cookbooks galore and magazine clippings strewn everywhere. And a binder somewhere to organize it all. My ultimate goal is to have a very organized journal and binder system. The binder will have recipes organized by category and a complete list of all my cookbooks. The journal is where I will take notes about the recipes and any experimentations; it will reference back to the binder. It's a beautiful dream isn't it?
Be sure to check out Organizing Junkie and other's weekly menus!