April 30, 2009

Take Me There Thursday

Can I count? I think so.... but apparently I got the amount of weeks in April wrong in my head and we have another week in Oahu! Next week we will travel through Baltimore.... :)


Oahu, Hawaii



Teddy's Bigger Burgers

Teddy's has three locations in Oahu- we actually ate at two and both were exceptional!

  1. Koko Marina Shopping Center by Hanauma Bay
    7192 Kalanianaole Hwy., E124
    Honolulu, HI

  2. Waikiki Grand Hotel across from the Zoo
    134 Kapahulu Ave.
    Honolulu, HI

  3. Kailua Village Shops
    539 Kailua Rd., #101
    Kailua, HI

Teddy's first location opened in 1998 at the base of Diamond Head in Oahu. This 50's style burger joint features "hand pattied 100% ground chuck" burgers, great shakes and reasonable prices. And a view...

What else can I say about Teddy's Bigger Burgers? I think I will let some pictures do some talking...

The Monster Double 9 oz.

Classic Western Combo



Classic Teri Burger Combo


{Check their menu for other amazing burgers, plus sides, desserts & unique burger topping options}


If those delicious photo's didn't sell you on Teddy's - perhaps these little facts will:


Hopefully I will visit a Teddy's Bigger Burger again. Nothing beats a great hamburger. In a great place. With a great view.

{all photos are from the Teddy's Bigger Burger website}



Thanks for joining me for another week of Take Me There Thursday... next week we will begin our visit to Baltimore!

post signature

3 comments:

PamperingBeki said...

Holy BURGERS Batman!

Those look so tasty.

tammy said...

Those look like some serious burgers!!

Looking forward to your travels through Baltimore....since it's only 25 minutes away from me. :)

newlyweds said...

Wow another week, yea!! Those burgers look so good. Can't wait to see where you go in Baltimore.