March 26, 2009

Take Me There Thursday

'Take Me There Thursday' is a result of one of my Mom & I's brainstorm sessions during vaca last week. I've been wanting to do something special for Thursdays...

...& I love to travel...

...& I spend as much time researching local restaurants for a trip as I do actually planning the trip...

...& really 'Take me There Thursday' has that whole "T" thing going for it, nice ring to it too...

...so, here we are!

Concept: Every month will cover a different location - it may be somewhere I've been, want to go or are currently planning a trip to. Then every Thursday will focus on a different restaurant in that area. I will include pictures, links & recipes if possible.

Initiation: The first Thursday of April - April 2nd. The locale for April will be Oahu.

*I would love to hear any special requests for locations! *

post signature

1 comment:

Songbirdtiff said...

This sounds like fun! I can't wait to see what you do with it.