March 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I'm getting back into the swing of things. I planned this weeks menus last night... but I am starting on next week today - that way when the grocery sale ads come out Wednesday I will be prepped and ready to go. Also, I went shopping last night and bought this weeks groceries plus some toiletries (and a magazine for myself I admit) for $15 under the weekly budget!



Breakfast:

  • This will be the week I finally try that new recipe... I promise....

Lunch:

  • Leftovers, Fruit, Veggies

Dinner:

  • Fajitas
  • Grilled Chicken, Couscous w/ Bell Peppers
  • Girls Bible Study: Farfalle pasta with pesto, grilled asparagus and cherry tomatoes*
  • Grilled Chicken, Gnocchi* w/ creamy pesto
  • Wednesday - out!
  • Back-up: Tilapia w/Spicy Corn (didn't have last week)

*I will have more in-depth posts about these later... I know I am behind on my posts, sorry! But I am very excited about Girls Bible Study this week & the gnocchi is an experience I will have to share. :)


Be sure to check out Organizing Junkie and other meal plans!


post signature

1 comment:

Algebra Teacher said...

The Garlic Lime chicken from my menu this week (that you commented on) is from www.savingdinner.com. It is one of her recipe raves. Check out the free samples. I'm not sure if it is in the samples that she has posted now or not, but all of her recipes have been very good.