I'm getting back into the swing of things. I planned this weeks menus last night... but I am starting on next week today - that way when the grocery sale ads come out Wednesday I will be prepped and ready to go. Also, I went shopping last night and bought this weeks groceries plus some toiletries (and a magazine for myself I admit) for $15 under the weekly budget!
- This will be the week I finally try that new recipe... I promise....
- Leftovers, Fruit, Veggies
- Grilled Chicken, Couscous w/ Bell Peppers
- Girls Bible Study: Farfalle pasta with pesto, grilled asparagus and cherry tomatoes*
- Grilled Chicken, Gnocchi* w/ creamy pesto
- Wednesday - out!
- Back-up: Tilapia w/Spicy Corn (didn't have last week)
*I will have more in-depth posts about these later... I know I am behind on my posts, sorry! But I am very excited about Girls Bible Study this week & the gnocchi is an experience I will have to share. :)
Be sure to check out Organizing Junkie and other meal plans!