March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I'm back! We had a wonderful and relaxing week away.. and it was definitely difficult to return to work this morning :( I did miss seeing every ones posts though - so much has happened!


...but I am refreshed and energized with plenty of blog posts and recipe ideas scribbled out due to some very productive brainstorming with my Mom {Thanks Mom!} This week will be a little slow though as I work through the ideas and photos of last week and get completely organized. We baked, experimented, crafted some, shopped (found a great quilting store!) and brainstormed like crazy. I will be slowly revealing everything we did over the next few weeks.

A couple of items I have accomplished upon my return....

~~~~~


I will admit... this week's plan doesn't actually have a lot of 'planning' behind it. We cleaned out the fridge before we left, plus I didn't make any type of plan for our return - so it's not that exciting!

Breakfast:

  • Homemade Fiber Bars*
  • Yogurt, Fruit

Lunches:

  • Leftovers

Dinners:

  • Dinner @ Sister's
  • Girls Bible Study - Taco Soup* & Cornbread
  • Spicy Spaghetti*, Garlic Bread
  • Crockpot beans, Cornbread
  • Tilapia w/ Spicy Corn

*Recipes to follow!

{Linked in Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday}


post signature

1 comment:

EmmyJMommy said...

Great idea keeping it simple after a trip/vacation! Take this week and get back to the swing of things! Thanks for noting the "soon to come" recipes! I will return for them!!!