March 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Well, I had the best of intentions.....


....but this weeks plan features some items that were on last weeks plan. Seems there is a nasty little 24 hour bug going around here that the hubs caught... then passed on to me that threw off the plan last week. Once again, I am thankful I keep a small stock of Ramen noodles in the house!


Breakfast:

  • Finish up the frozen Blueberry muffins {hey, they're made, they're frozen, they're edible - they're not good, but I'm finishing them!}
  • Home-made Fiber Bars

Lunches:

  • Last week I was able to use leftovers {!!!} and didn't have to make anything extra for me to bring. I will be doing the same this week cause we need to clear out the fridge and pantry!

Dinners:

Be sure to visit Organizing Junkie to see everyones menu plans & some wonderful dinner ideas!

post signature

2 comments:

Just Another SAHM said...

We had that a few weeks ago & broke into the Ramen as well! ;)
Have a great week!

Cynthia said...

Yummy meal plan. Thanks for stopping by my blog last week and leaving a comment. I appreciate it! You have won a sset of recipe cards. Please send me your mailing information and I will drop them in the mail. Thanks again for stopping by and have a great day! Cynthia
cgallagher4 AT comcast DOT net