March 11, 2009

Creating inspiration boards

Thank you Hostess with the Mostess for introducing me & getting me completely hooked to this site.... a new little obsession here and so much fun: Polyvore. A great site where you can create Inspiration Boards online, save them, put them on your blog - you can even shop for items & save them to your account for your specific need. I see party planning, shower themes, wedding ideas, and room decor inspirations being created here!!!

Here is what I made this afternoon while learning my way around the site:

Beach Wedding
Beach Wedding - by KQueen on Polyvore.com

I think next, I will work on a 'Cupcake Inspiration' board.....
Linked to Hooked on Houses - Hooked on Fridays!

post signature


8 comments:

PamperingBeki said...

What a cute collection!

I've been seeing those paper lanterns at my dollar store lately and am tempted to buy some although I have no use for them.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Well how fun is that??? I'll have to check it out!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

So fun and pretty! I love what you picked! I'm a shell and beach kind of girl.
~Kim

Why S? said...

That is great! I wish I'd known about this a year ago. Thanks for sharing.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am visiting via H.O.H. Great post!

I hope you'll stop by for a visit, I am hosting a giveaway.

newlyweds said...

What a neat site, I will have to play around with it!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I keep seeing Polyvore popping up on other blogs but I've never tried using it myself. Looks like fun!

Trudi said...

Neat, I wondered how bloggers were making those.