Here is the menu for this week (finally!)... some items are repeats from last week. Had some unexpected events on a few evenings, so I didn't completely stick with last weeks plan, but I still feel more prepared & I will be honest- I spent considerable less at the store for this week!
- Sunday: Grilled steaks, asparagus, mashed potatoes (DH cooked - it was so wonderful!)
- Monday: Spaghetti and meatballs
- Tuesday: Girls Bible Study - Quiche Lorraine, Salad, Fresh Fruit
- Wednesday: Tilapia with Corn
- Thursday: Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Friday: Crock pot Pinto Beans, Cornbread
- Saturday: A lot going on this day.... unsure.....
- Lunches: Meatloaf; Hummus wraps, PB&J, Chili
- Breakfasts: Breakfast Burritos, Blueberry Muffins, Yogurt, Granola
I am really focusing on what we have in the pantry and freezer. The pantry is so cluttered - which is a blessing - but I want to sift through everything, use the current supplies, and work on a more efficient, well-planned kitchen and menu. I think this will make grocery shopping more cost efficient as well (plus I am clipping coupons & shopping sales.) I'll keep you updated on how it goes ;)