- Make & freeze breakfast burritos for the week
- FiberOne bars, fruit, yogurts
- Grilled chicken breasts, 2 fresh vegetables
Tuesday: (Girls Bible Study)*
- Undecided about dinner!
- Make your own Ice Cream Sundae bar!
- Tilapia with Roasted Corn, Black Beans
- Crock pot pinto beans, cornbread
- Chicken Piccata
Saturday: (Valentine's Day!)
- Breakfast: Heart shaped french toast
- Lunch: ?
- Dinner: Dining out with DH (Dear Husband)
Back-Up Options: Creamy Tomato Soup with Garlic Bread, Spaghetti, or French Onion Soup (Crockpot)
*On Tuesday nights, I lead a Girls Bible study in my home. I always provide dinner for that night - between everyone that comes, there are quite a few food allergies or aversions which can make planning challenging... We are studying Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Curtis Higgs, which I highly recommend. The Bad Girls of the Bible series is wonderful.
Okay, first week = PLANNED I'm excited & can't wait to start!