February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


This week, I am not dividing the meals into specific days. Our schedule fluctuates so much that things always get moved around and I find myself saying, "But we were supposed to have this on Friday, not today on Wednesday!!" It bothered me I wasn't following the 'plan.' I think this will be less pressure ;)


Breakfasts:

Lunches:

Dinners:

  • Tilapia w/Corn
  • Lasagna Toss
  • Crock pot Pinto Beans & Cornbread
  • One night will be whatever is quick & handy....
  • Tuesday: Girls Bible Study - FREE PANCAKES @ IHOP!!! {check your local IHOP; free short stack per customer}

Still on a mission to use as much as possible from the pantry and buy as little as possible... It is working well. We went grocery shopping yesterday and only needed ground beef, chicken breasts, black beans and milk!


Be sure to visit Organizing Junkie for more menu plans, and The Happy Housewife's Hot Breakfast Challenge for breakfast ideas!


post signature

No comments: