- Become a better photographer. I love taking pictures of projects and food, but still struggle with lighting and the many different functions on my camera.
- I plan to have "Movie Mondays" showing restaurants or discussing dishes seen in movies or television.
- Also, I thinking about a "Travel Tuesday" or "Trash to Treasure Tuesday".....haven't decided!
- Develop relationships with other bloggers - there is so much to learn and share!
I have several projects I am currently working on (or at least have purchased and are patiently waiting for their turn.)
- All Christmas is clearanced at Hobby Lobby and last weekend I purchased boxes of ornaments hoping to make wreaths.
- I also found on the clearance aisle a cute metal flower pot - I haven't decided if I want to paint or treat it in some way, but I plan to make a topiary of some sort for my kitchen.
- I have a quilt cut but need to start sewing.
- A few leftover Christmas crafts need some TLC before going back into storage.
- ...and Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching! I have a few gift ideas for co-workers and the girls in my Bible study, but don't want to post them till later ;)