January 20, 2009

Movie Monday Tuesday

I know it is Tuesday - Sorry! I forgot that with yesterday being a holiday I would be away from my computer--- so here is the Movie Monday post!



This light-hearted romantic comedy from Nora Ephron (Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally) is absolutely adorable. It brings together Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in yet another movie for their wonderful on-screen chemistry. I highly recommend it for slumber parties, girls nights, or a good 'curl up with a hot cup of [insert favorite here]' sweet movie. It is loosely based on the Jimmy Stewart movie "The Shop Around the Corner," which I also recommend.


At one poignant scene in the NYC based movie - you find the characters in a charming cafe - Cafe Lalo. Whenever I have the opportunity to visit New York City, Cafe Lalo is on my list of places to dine! I have heard that the chocolate fondue is wonderful; and I would love to try their brunch and cocktails!

Have you been to Cafe Lalo? Please comment and tell me about your experience!

God Bless,
Kristen

No comments: